Eyelash lift is the most advanced method for highlighting natural eyelashes. It is, so to speak, the revolution of the eyelash wave. In the application, the natural lashes are stretched to get the most out of the volume.
The Eyelash Lifting
Long, thick and curved eyelashes? Does not just sound like a dream – the Lash Lifting makes it possible. Eyelash curler and expensive mascara? No need anymore. When eyelash lifting the natural lashes are smoothed, lifted and stretched. The customer decides for himself which momentum he would like to have. One differentiates between light, medium and strong momentum. In the 45-minute treatment, silicone pads ensure the best look.
So, you get a perfect result
- First of all, the treatment zone is cleaned with oil-free products. There must not be any remnants of make-up on the eyelid.
- Apply silicon pads on the lower eyelid and brush the eyelashes again. It should create an extraordinary effect.
- The eyelashes are then fixed on the pad and creamed with a lotion. This lotion should work for about 10-15 minutes.
- The next lotion gives the lashes more volume and should also act for about 10-15 minutes.
- The natural lashes are then dyed black. For lighter skin types, there is a great before-after effect.
- In order to achieve a long-lasting result, the lashes are supplied with a keratin booster during the last step of lash lifting. This gives the hair roots many vitamins and ensures healthy eyelashes.
What Should Be Considered Before and After Treatment?
Go for the appointment without mascara or eye cream. Otherwise nothing is to be considered before the treatment. After treatment, eyelashes should not be allowed to come into contact with water within 24 hours. Eyelash curlers are redundant and only harm the lash lifting. Otherwise, nothing should be considered after the treatment.
How Long Does Eyelash Lifting Last?
It lasts between 6 and 8 weeks. Compared to the eyelash extension, there are no gaps after the time, because you only work with your own eyelashes.
When should one not make eyelash lifting?
No lash lifting is recommended for allergies to collagen, silk proteins, vitamin A, vitamin C, keratin and polymer.
How Much Is the Eyelash Lift?
Eyelash extensions start at € 120. Depending on the desire of the technology more eyelash extensions are used and accordingly, the price of a new set is more expensive. From experience, we recommend not to make eyelash extensions under € 100, – because it suffers the quality.
What Is the Difference Between Eyelash Lift and Eyelash Perming?
It is the revolution of the eyelash perm wave. In contrast to perm, no rolls are used and it is therefore not painful.
All information on Lash Lifting, eyelash extensions, Powder Brows and Make up are available at https://www.wimpernverlaengerung-salzburg.at/