There are a lot of frustrating incidents that often come with working and storing all your information on a computer. From accidentally erasing important files or documents to deleting emails, these are among the top heart-stopping incidents that can happen in this digital age.
Maybe you’re here because you accidentally deleted an important email(s) from your account? Trying to ask for the sender to send it again, is not only embarrassing but near impossible. Is there a way you retrieve it?
Here’s the good news: Yes, you can retrieve an email or a number of emails that you’ve accidentally deleted. It gets even better: there are three specific and effective ways to do so. However, these methods are only limited to those that use Outlook 2010.
Without further ado, below are the three effective ways of retrieving emails in Outlook 2010.
Recover From Trash Can
This is often the first and easiest step to recovering your deleted emails. Think about it this way when you delete a file from your desktop or computer, the first place you often check is the trash can. Once you’ve found it, you have the option of restoring it or completely deleting it.
It’s the same thing with Outlook 2010. Once you accidentally delete an email, it immediately goes to the trash can. Below are the steps on how to retrieve it:
- Open Outlook 2010 and look for the Options Folder under the Menus tab.
- Click on it and scroll down to the option, Recover Deleted Items before clicking on it
- Look for the deleted email. Once you’ve found it, select it before clicking on the Recover Selected Items options.
- Go to your mailbox. You should find the recovered email.
Recover Deleted Email From Server
The advantageous thing about Outlook 2010, is that it presents you with a number of recovery options. In other words, if you are unable to recover your email using the aforementioned step, you can try another option. Many of the giant web development india agencies use this option to recover their important emails.
Option two is when you try to retrieve your deleted emails from the server. Below are the steps on how to do so:
- Open Outlook 2010 and look for the email folder list.
- Once there, search for the option Deleted Items before clicking on it
- The Deleted Items is not always available. However, if you cannot find the folder, simply search for the Trash folder.
- Once you’re there, click on the Home tab usually at the top of the Outlook 2010 interface
- Once you’ve clicked on it, it will give you a number of options. Click on the Recover Deleted Items from Server option and ignore the other options.
- A pop-up box will appear, presenting you with a number of deleted emails that stored in the server. Look for the email that you wish to recover before selecting it.
- At the bottom left of the box, click on the option, Restore Selected Items
- Then click Okay to finalize the process. Your restored email should be in your mailbox
Recover Using AnyRecover
If all the above-mentioned options fail, there’s really no need to panic. You can still use a top recommended and rated data recovery software known as iMyFone AnyRecover. Admittedly, this software possesses features that ensure customer satisfaction and engagement.
It’s easy to user-friendly and can recover nearly any type of file, document as well as emails. Below are its top features:
- It is easy to use and effective
- It can be used to recover different types of files and documents
- It can recover emails as well as their attachments
- AnyRecover can be used to recover emails regardless of the type of email clients or email account you use. In other words, whether you use Outlook 2019, Outlook Express or even Hotmail, AnyRecover can retrieve lost emails quickly and efficiently.
- It is highly compatible with a variety of operating systems
In conclusion, the best way to ensure that you have the best Email Outlook is to research the market for the available best email recovery tools.. This can considerably reduce the chances of accidentally deleting your emails, as well as increase ease of retrieving them.