Pleasure is finishing off your nutrition-full dinner with a tasty dessert that is delicious and healthy enough. You will find delicious and easy dessert recipes here that are best for weight loss and satisfy your sweet tooth. All these recipes contain less sugar and low carb!
Dessert Recipe 1: Cheesecake (Low-fat)
- 8 cinnamon graham crackers (low fat, broken in half)
- 2 tbsp. butter (unsalted, melted)
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat)
- 1 tbsp. flour (all purpose)
- 2 eggs (large)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest (finely grated)
- 8 ounce packages Neufchatel cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounce packages cream cheese (fat-free and softened)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crumble the graham crackers in a food processor.
- Add 1 to 2 tbsp. water and the butter. Mix it again.
- Take 9-inch springform pan and apply the cooking spray inside the pan. Place the crumbs at the bottom of pan and press them. Bake about 8 minutes. Leave it for 5 minute for cool down.
- Put the cream cheeses and sugar in a bowl and beat until both ingredients mix well. Add sour cream and beat again.
- Add whisked whites of eggs to the cheese mixture
- Add 2 whole eggs, vanilla extract, flour, and lemon zest. Beat again to make it fluffy, 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the crust of graham crackers.
- Put the cheesecake in a roasting pan
- Add warm water in the roasting pan for moisture. It should be one-quarter of the way up the sides of the springform.
- Bake the cake about 1 hour. If the cake is set but center still jiggles then the cake is backed.
- Keep the cheesecake inside the oven about 20 minute with the door closed for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the roasting pan and separate the cake from edges with knife
- Chill the cake for 8 hours. Decorate it with any kind of topping.
Dessert Recipe 2: Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bars
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 ripped banana (mashed)
- 2 eggs whites
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Take an 8×8-inch pan and cover it with parchment paper. Spray it with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add rolled oats, buckwheat flour, baking powder, coconut sugar.
- Mash the banana in another bowl and add eggs white, honey, apple sauce, almond milk.
- Combine the two mixtures. Add dark chocolate chips and melted coconut oil. Mix it again.
- Transfer batter into baking pan. Add more chocolate chips to the top. Bake at 350ºF for about 20-25 minutes.
- Chill for 30 minutes before slicing.
Dessert Recipe 3: Healthy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups coconut (unsweetened, desiccated, and shredded )
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3-5 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Peanuts (crushed)
- Take a 9 x 5 in. loaf pan and line it with parchment.
- Add coconut to a food processor and blend to form a creamy butter.
- Add peanut butter and coconut oil and mix again.
- Add maple syrup 1 tbsp. if the mixture gets thick then add some more coconut oil.
- Add vanilla and sea salt. Mix it once more.
- Pour the mixture to the loaf pan and spread it evenly. Add crushed peanut if desired.
- Freeze about 15 minutes until fixed. Make slices into even squares with a hot knife into.
- Peanut butter fudge is ready. You can store it in the refrigerator up to 10 days.
Dessert Recipe 4: Lemon And Ginger Ice Pops
- 2 3/4- inch 1 oz. piece chopped ginger
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- zest of three lemons
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Put the water, sugar, ginger and lemon zest in a saucepan and boil it.
- When the sugar is fully dissolved then remove the pan from heat and cool it on room temperature.
- Transfer the mixture through a strainer pressing down hard on the ginger with the back of a spoon. Add lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into the molds of ice pops and then freeze.
Dessert Recipe 5: Rainbow Whole Fruit Popsicles
- 2 kiwis
- 1 cup strawberry (cut in half)
- 1 cup mango (chopped)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup watermelon (chopped)
- 1 cup pineapple (chopped)
- Take a food processor and blend kiwi and transfer in a small bowl.
- Clean the processor and blend all the fruits one by one
- Pour with spoon a layer of fruit at the bottom of each Popsicle mold. Freeze until solid.
- Add another layer of fruit into each mold
- Stand a stick straight in each. Firmly tap the mold down on the counter top to level the puree and freeze once more until the second layer is solid.
- Continue layering until molds get filled. And freeze it again.
- To un-mold, fill a bowl with hot tap water, and hold the mold in the water for a few seconds. The Popsicle will slide out.
Dessert Recipe 6: Sweet Potato Brownies (Flourless)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup sweet potato (cooked and mashed)
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp. baking soda
- 3 tbsp. chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 176°C
- Take a 20 x 20 cm pan. Line it with a sheet of parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add almond butter and sweet potato in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend it.
- Add egg, honey, cocoa powder, baking soda, chocolate chip and vanilla. Blend it again to form smooth and creamy batter.
- Transfer the batter into the baking pan. Distribute it evenly using a spatula.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes
- Insert a toothpick in the center if comes out clean the brownies are backed. Let them cool in the pan for about 15 minutes and transfer it to a rack to cool down completely.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips on the brownies and spread it with a spoon.
- You can store the brownies in an airtight container at room for 4 days.
Dessert Recipe 7: Apple Tart Recipe
- 1 9-inch pastry crust
- ¼ cup apple sauce (unsweetened)
- 4 cups sweet apples (thinly sliced)
- 1.5 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Prepare 9.5 in. round pan and spray the oil
- Press the pastry crust into the pan and press it
- Take a bowl and mix sliced apples, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Add apple sauce and cornstarch
- Put the apple mixture to the prepared crust. Layer the slices in a pattern for a refined look
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Cool it and serve
Dessert Recipe 8: Strawberry Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- Mix the yogurt with maple syrup
- Put onto a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Put blueberries and strawberries as topping
- Freeze for 7-8 hours
- Break up, serve and enjoy
Dessert recipe 9: GLUTEN-FREE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup Splenda or any other
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg, sugar substitute, baking powder and vanilla in a large mixing bowl with a beater to form a paste.
- Add the peanut butter and water.
- The mixture will be dry but blend it until the peanut butter mix completely with the other ingredients.
- Place the batter on a baking tray (sprayed with cooking spray) in the shape of cookie
- Make indentations into each cookie with a fork (sprayed with cooking spray).
- Bake 15 minutes until cookies are slightly browned.
- Transfer the cookies to a plate cool.
Dessert Recipe: 10 Banana Kiwi Shake
- 3 kiwi or more if desired
- 3 cups ice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 1/2 bananas (for thickening and taste)
- Take a blender
- Add all the ingredients in it and blend it.
- Add some water (if desired)
Dessert Recipe 11: Chocolate Peanut Butter Tarts
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/4 cup flaxseed (or flaxseed meal),
- 2 tbsp. almond flour
- 1 large egg white
- 1 avocado (medium size)
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Grind flaxseeds to make crust.
- Add all the crust ingredients to the flaxseeds and mix. Press crust mixture into the tart pans.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until it sets. After that, let them cool.
- Meanwhile, combine all the top layer ingredients in a blender to make a smooth mixture.
- Melt peanut butter and butter in the microwave or using double boiler method.
- Transfer the melted peanut butter layer onto the tart crusts and chill for about 30 minutes until the top is set.
- When the first layer is set, add the chocolate avocado layer and spread it evenly.
- Place in the fridge for another 30 minutes and serve!
Dessert Recipe 12: Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup granular sucralose (no-calorie)
- Any sweetener (splenda)
- (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Take a bowl and Mix almond meal and butter.
- Pour this mixture into the bottoms of the paper liners and press to form a flat crust.
- Take another bowl and beat eggs, cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract with a beater to form a smooth paste
- Pour it over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Bake in the oven about 20 minutes or until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle. Cool the cupcakes at room temperature. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.